Monday, October 5, 2009

First Post

Hi there,

Welcome to my blog. I am an amateur/recreational badminton player who occasionally play in tournaments. I live in Holland (though I am Indonesian) and playing in a university club in Delft called USSR. I am also part of a social badminton gathering called MBI Belanda (Indonesian Badminton Community in Holland). Do not mistake me as an advanced player, I am merely a beginner who enjoy badminton a lot and therefore putting a lot of effort in order to become better! My motivation in writing this blog is because I feel that there is not enough badminton resource available on the Internet. I hope this blog could somehow create an added value.

I'm planning to put anything related to badminton here: badminton news, my experience/story, equipment related to badminton, badminton technique/strategy, videos, and many others.

Let the journey begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment